Friday, October 28, 2011

Website Structure Changed


For as long as I've been archiving my content not in the AP/Reviews pages, I've just lumped everything into one, 'General,' page with all sorts of astronomy and photography stuff crammed on. Well, as I've not created quite a content library, I decided to make things easier by separating my content into an 'Astronomy' and 'Photography' page, wherein sub-categories can be found under the two, broad umbrella topics. Hopefully, this will make your (and my) life a lot easier!


Humble requests:

If you found this informative (or at least entertaining), help me pay my bills and check out my Examiner pages for space news, cleveland photography, national photography, and astronomy for more great stuff.

If you think this was cool, why not tell a friend?

For something even better, follow this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment