Wednesday, December 29, 2010

November 2010 Astrophotography

Well, it's been a long time coming, but here, finally, are Novembner's astrophotos. The month was actually pretty good at the start and, thanks to a clear October, I've managed to get pretty much all of the winter biggies I had yet to shoot over the years. As always, enjoy.

Orion's Sword


 The Crab Nebula in Taurus


 M37 in Auriga


 M41 in Canis Major


 The Moon and a giant "star"



 The Moon, hand-held!


Venus in the morning, nearly -5 magnitude!




Humble requests:


If you found this informative (or at least entertaining), help me pay my bills and check out my Examiner pages for photography and astronomy for more great stuff.

Think this was cool? Why not tell a friend?

For something even better, become a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment