Thursday, June 3, 2010

One Year On Examiner

Wow, has it really been that long since I started writing for Examiner.com? Sure has been! It was exactly one year ago today that I posted my first article, a brief piece on the three basic types of digital cameras, to the rapidly growing, mostly news website.

Since that time, I have averaged almost an article a day on a wide variety (I hope you think so) of topics that are in some way photography related. True, while the basic how-to articles are not as numerous as they once were (hey, I get paid by the hit and news just gets more hits!) they are still there along with a wide variety of news topics. With the crazy world we live in, who knows what is going to happen, so why not check out my column, subscribe, and keep up on with what happens in the world of photography. You never know what is going to show up!

To celebrate my one year anniversary with Examiner, I compiled a list of my 15 best articles and arranged them into three categories for your reading pleasure. I could go on and on about how grateful I am to everyone who takes a minute or two each day to check out my column as it has been more successful than I ever could have anticipated, but for the sake of time, two simple words say it best: THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment