Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Examiner at 250

Today is a milestone: 250 articles on Examiner.com. Yes, it's been nearly three quarters of a year since I started writing as Cleveland's Photography Examiner, most of the time on a daily basis. In a way, I am still shocked over the fact that I can find something to educate, entertain, or just rant about every single day of the year. It is my hope that the articles I have written cover the true spectrum of the photographic world, such as: new cameras, technology, buying, technique, news, and just plain entertainment. By looking at my hit numbers, I must be doing something right, as YOU THE READERS made me the fourth most popular Examiner in the Cleveland market last year, despite my writing in only 7 out of the 12 months! For that, I OFFER A MOST GRACIOUS "THANK YOU."

So, if you are already following me on Examiner, keep clicking away to help me keep paying my bills. Even better, subscribe to my page with the subscribe button located at the top of the page just below my headlines.

For all of you who are not checking me out on Examiner, get to it-you never know what will turn up on a daily basis!

Author's note: I seem to have a real hot potato at the moment, so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment